From the Desk of Denise Gulley
- HandiPoints - create work charts, behavior charts for your children at home. It is a free website and a great, interactive website for kids and parents. It takes away the challenge and time of parents creating their own behavior charts.
- Spelling City - a website that provides your child with another way to practice their weekly spelling words.
- Starfall - With Starfall, studentscan practice making words, listen to stories, plays and fables. Engaging interactive activities allow students to progress through levels of difficulty. Holiday and celebration themed activities are given.
- Houghton Mifflin Kids' Place - Houghton Mifflin's Kids' Place allows students from grades one through six to participate in interactive spelling and vocabulary practice.
- TeachNet - At this website, students pretend to be a book's character.
- Story Stew - In Story Stew, students are given hands-on activities to help them learn about plot, setting, and characters.
- Ask Rose: The Homework Hotline - Need additional help with your math and science? The Homework Hotline offers learning resources, test prep practice, and study tips for students in grades 6-12 based on Indiana Academic Standards.
- Tutor.com - This website supports free homework help and online tutoring for Active Duty, National Guard and Reserve Families.